It is equipped with the former Soviet GM70 with Pp=125W. With a plate voltage of 1,050V, 30W+30W (4 ohm) and 20W+20W (8 ohm) output, it can drive low efficiency speakers.
It is equipped with the ultra-reliable C3g, developed by Deutsche Telekom for telephone repeaters. The thin grid lines and large distance between electrodes enable high linearity amplification. The C3g is soldered directly onto the board to reduce noise at the contact point.
The large output transformer developed exclusively for this product is installed. Multi-layer sandwich winding drives both small and large signals over a wide bandwidth. Low winding resistance and drive capability, so it has a damping factor of more than 5 despite being a no-feedback amplifier.
One more unit can be used as a bi-amp to drive the high and low frequencies. In bridge mode, the output can be driven by 1.5 to 2 times.
*Except in normal mode, it is valid for Lch/XLR input.
* Knobs and terminals are not included.
- Do not touch the vacuum tube as it is hot and may cause burns.
- The input impedance is 2.5kΩ, and should be driven by equipment with an output impedance of 500Ω or less.
- The standard model is equipped with the GM70 graphite plate (model: GM70PA-GR). A model with a copper plate (model: GM70PA-CP) is available as an option.
- Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.