Tube Integrated amplifier – 2x 50W (full auto-bias)
- ENYO features two pure tube power amplifiers developed from the ground up using our long experience designing tube circuits.
- The amplifier is fully differential push pull design with a special cathode feedback ultra linear output stage.
- In the design we use custom double C core output transformer of the highest quality and vibration proof military transmission pentodes.
- The amplifiers are powered by a classic choke filtered power supply with silicon carbide rectification.
- The absence of global feedback contributes to the the exemplary transparency and speed.
- The sonic quality is exquisite and it is immediately apparent It is a Thrax product.
- In its most basic configuration ENYO could be used as a power amplifier in an existing system.
- The amplification modules are fed trough a 4 input fully balanced relay based selector and switched resistor volume control board.
With Analog replay growing in popularity the addition our new RIAA module to the input board converts the first RCA input to a Moving Magnet and Moving Coil phono stage. This module once in place adds gain and loading settings to the configuration menu. The RIAA board has it’s own dedicated analog power supply making it absolutely independent. Pretty much like a stand alone phono preamplifier but sharing the same case and user interface.
Our Digital input board accommodating all modern digital interfaces. AES, SPDIF, Toslink, USB, Ethernet and Bluethoot inputs. This input module apart from switching the inputs has the ability to apply different filters and upsampling to supply the DACs always with the optimal data rate and format making it the truly universal digital input module.
All data is re-clocked to the high precision internal clock generator. The DAC module is a simplified version of our multi-bit R2R module developed for the Maximinus DAC offering similar tonal rendition and lifelike dynamics. It is realized as a separate card allowing upgrades when new technologies become available. The integrated network player board supports DLNA, Roon, TIDAL (including MQA) and DSD and is upgradable on it’s own. There are separate power supplies to power the digital and analog circuits independent from each other and the power amplifiers. So you get a multi-bit DAC, an Up-sampler, a Network player, a Phono preamplifier and tube power amplifier in a single box. Each designed to work with the other in the most optimal way. Getting rid of cables multiple remotes and boxes scattered across the room.
The modularity of the system let’s you grow as you need and to keep it current for long time to come.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSInputs– 6x digital
1x Network (LAN), 1x COAX (RCA),
1x Toslink, 1x AES (XLR), 1x USB, Bluetooth
– 4x pairs analog
3x RCA (unbalanced), 1x XLR (balanced)
Outputs2x pairs binding posts
Power supply115 or 230V
Power consumption 30W
Weight 32 Kg
Dimensions 440W x 480D x 190H mm 17.3W x 18.9D x 7.5H in
OptionsRIAA module MM/MC phono preamplifier corrector
– plugs on input board
DAC module Mutibit DAC with AES/SPDIF/TOSLINK/USB/BT4.0 inputs
Streaming add on for DAC
ROON, TIDAL, UPnP, AirPlay streaming via wired network