STST is a german company which empowers Stefan Strohmetz visions of what could be a modern direct drive turntable.
The STSTS – Motus DQ turntable is the latest evolution of the STST turntables. It offers a what Stefan calls a “Solid-State-Masse-Laufwerke”, which we could translate into Direct Drive Heavy Mass Turntable. It works in 33 +1/3 and 45 RPM speeds.
Once you have processed with your order you will be offered a vast choice of veneers for your plinth. You can also choose a RAL color for painting it. The top-plate are either supplied in the same finish as the bottom plinth or available in these different finishes : color-acry-glass, aluminium black or silver elox, chrome gloss, stainless steel look or carbon (at additional cost).
Here is the range of options you can choose for the Motus DQ :
- 9” or 12” or two tonearms configurations in any combinations fitting 9” and 12” tonearm
- wood finish or wood finish and top plate
- satinée finish or glossy finish
- dustcover that you can purchase here
- External power supply with control pitch option available here
Each turntable is built under request for the customer and takes about three months after initial order.