Funk’s F•X beam: Very low “Q” with very low self-colouration has less effect on the cartridge. The sound is characterised with speed, layering finesse and fine resolution. Above all reproduction enjoys an uncommon naturalness.
• ABEC 7 bearings.
• High linearity falling-weight bias for optimal tracking and extended stylus life.
• Straightforward Azimuth adjustment.
• In line with the stylus the Lo-slung counterweight gives a sleek stylish design.
• Calibrated, sliding weight for tracking force produces a variable mass design – 9-13g eff mass. Increases with tracking weight: Matches MM and MC cartridges.
• Cabling – high purity copper (standard). Other options available.
Effective Length 237mm (std); 12”, Technics & Linn geometry all available to order;
Colour: Black; 3-screw mounting 222.9mm spindle to arm distance.