ARES is not just an integrated amplifier with digital inputs.
It is a complete solution for your home audio needs, just add speakers.
- ARES features two true mono power amplifiers with independent power supplies and transformers based on a new concept in solid state amplification using a non switching output stage arrangement isolated by a single ended buffer delivering Class A liquidity and texture without the associated heat.
- The absence of global feedback and the use of regulated supplies of the drivers contributes to the the exemplary transparency and speed.
- It is a true Thrax sonic signature product. In its most basic configuration ARES could be used as a power amplifier in an existing system.
- The amplification modules are fed trough a 4 input fully balanced relay based selector and switched resistor volume control boar
The modularity of the system let’s you grow as you need and to keep it current for long time to come..
- Phono RIAA module : MM/MC phono preamplifier corrector – resistor loading plugs on input board
- DAC module : Mutibit DAC with AES/SPDIF/TOSLINK/USB/BT4.0 inputs
- Streaming add on for DAC : ROON, TIDAL, UPnP, AirPlay streaming via wired network
- 2 x COAX (RCA) connectors
- Limited to 384 kHz, 24 bit data
- 2 x AES/EBU (XLR) connectors
- 2 x TOSLINK (optic) connectors
- This format has limited bandwidth and works for maximum sample rates of 192 kHz
- 1 x USB (optional)
- 1 pair unbalanced RCA connectors
- 1 pair balanced XLR connectors
- 432W x 400D x 120H mm