We have in stock right now :
- 2 Schick full black mat, fixed phono cable and both counterweights
- 1 Schick shiny gold, fixed phono cable and both counterweights
- 2 Schick black and chrome, fixed phono cable and both counterweights
- 3 Schick silver finish, fixed phono cable and both counterweights
This tonearm is suited for cartridges with a mass of 6g or more and with a compliance of less then 20 µm/mN. This makes this arm compatible with most cartridges except those ultra-light and high compliance ones from the eighties.
With the tonearm you get :
- an arm lift and arm rest
- A captive 110 cm, low capacitance symmetrical cable with RCA Neutrik plugs or a Mini Din plus allowing you to fit your favorite phono cable
- An anti-Skating device
- A counterweight to choose between a heavy one suited for heavy cartridges such as SPU, modified DL-103, etc. and a lighter counterweight dedicated to combined headshells and cartridges mass of standard weight. There is no headshell included.
12 inch tonearm:
Null points : 66 mm and 120,9 mm, Baerwald.
Pivot to spindle distance : 304,75 mm
Offset angle: 17,11°
Overhang : 2,82mm
Effective length : 317,5mm