The perfect companion for My Sonic Lab range of cartridges and not only. Impedance range suitable for cartridges is between 0.3 ohms and 6 ohms (most cartridges on the market) and with an average gain of 26dB of gain, depending on your MM phonostage (>40dB gain) it will allow you to cover most MC cartridges output available from 0.1mV to 0.5mV.
- Available in either symmetrical (XLR input and output) or asymetrical (RCA input and output)
- High RCA grade rhodium connectors allow perfect electrical contact over time
- Two rhodium plated grounding plugs allowing easy set-up of your earth connections
- A switch to allow different grounding patterns (grounded or floating) allowing fine and easy tuning of your earth circuit pattern
- The Stage 1030 housing insures also a perfect housing against external pollution
Easy to set-up and polyvalent, this step-up will allow you to get the best out of your moving coil cartridges.
We have been playing with it around different range ofcartridges (Phasemation, Lyra, Koetsu, Audio-Technica ART-1000 and of course My Sonic lab). Open sound with solid and tight bass foundations, respect of timbres, 3-D soundstage teaming with exquisite treble refinements makes it certainly one of the very best step-up transformer available on the market.
Frequency response : 10 Hz to 100 Khz (1Ω/47KΩ)
Step-up ratio : 26dB (1Ω/47kΩ/1KHz)
Input Impedance : 0,3 to 6Ω
Load resistance : 47kΩ to 100kΩ
Channel balance : 0,1dB(1kHz)
Channel separation : 100 dB or more (1kHz)
Connectors : Rhodium plated RCA connectors and grouding post
Terminate resistor : Vishay Z201 ERO P-P film resistor