Le Phono, is our main phono stage. Designed and built in France by Christian Bianchi around the Koetsu range of cartridges, it offers a unique circuit based on the legendary new old stock carefully matched Toshiba 2SK170BL FET. With 74dB of gain, +/- 0.5 db of variation fro RIAA curve; distorsion of less than 0.4% (10V output @ 1kHz), 74 dB of balanced SN ratio and automatic adaptative input impedance loading making it the perfect companion for any MC cartridges with outputs between 0.1mV and 0.8mV.
With only two transistors, one resistor Vishay Nude Z-Foil and two capacitors (Mundorf Silver Gold Oil) per signal path and no feedback (nor global or local) Le Phono will let you listen to your cartridges at there full potential with cheerful energy, a realistic soundstage and full respects of the timbres. from -3670USD
- Two stages phonostage
- First stage uses NOS tightly matched Toshiba 2SK170BL input FET
- RIAA (ZCH) with Vishay Nude Z-Foil resistors TA 55 1% or TX 2575 0.1% resistors and Multicap TXP capacitors matched and paired
- Second stage is using a simple differential input with LSK 489 follower output using a SE JFET
- No kind of feedback (nor global or local)
- Regulated power supplies with no kind of feedback for each stages
- Interstage and output capacitors with Mundorf Silver Gold Oil, upgradable with VCap TFTF or CuTF
- Proprietary Syrio PCB on FR4 1.6mm epoxy with 70 micron copper, metallic holes, gold plated (INIC) without varnish
- Minimal wiring with silver plated copper wires with PTFE insulation
- Double C main transformer made in France on proprietary specifications
- SCHOTTKY diodes rectification
- Silver RCA output socket, PTFE insulated, WBT nextgen output plugs available on request
Built in exotic woods and anodized aluminium. They can be realized in wood veneer or color of your choice, aluminium top plate can be (powder) painted or anodized to the RAL color of your choice.